Consider Natural-looking Dentures to Rebuild Your Smile and Restore Your Quality of Life
Losing all or most of your teeth affects how you speak and chew and makes you look older than you really are. If you want to replace your teeth, Dr. Cynthia Ignacio can provide customized implant-retained and traditional dentures to restore the function and beauty of your smile. Please book an appointment today with Dublin Family Dental as the first step towards a rejuvenated smile.
Complete your smile with our wide range of denture options
You are wrong if you thought there was only one type of denture. Dentures come in many sizes and shapes to suit different needs. The common types of dentures include:
- Complete dentures: We recommend full dentures if you have lost most or all your teeth in your dental arch. This replacement option comprises natural-looking “artificial” teeth mounted on a plastic base. Complete dentures are held in place using adhesives, suction, or implants.
- Partial dentures: If you are missing one or several consecutive teeth in a dental arch, partials are one of the most viable options. Partials are anchored in place with metal clasps secured by adjacent healthy teeth.
- Immediate dentures: Some patients don’t want any downtime after tooth extraction. For such cases, we offer immediate dentures to ensure you can use your smile immediately after your teeth are extracted. Since immediate dentures aren’t created using your bite impressions, they need frequent adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- Implant-supported dentures: If you want a more sturdy option for dentures, consider implant-retained dentures. These dentures are secured by implants placed at strategic locations in your mouth. This option offers stability, stops bone loss, and restores nearly 100% of your oral functionality.
To ensure your dentures mimic your natural teeth as close as possible, we use high-quality materials to make your tooth restorations. The base is made of acrylic material to resemble your gums. The artificial teeth are created from life-like acrylic or ceramic materials to mimic your natural teeth.
Benefits of dentures
If you have lost your teeth, dentures are a great option to restore your smile and oral function. Dentures offer many benefits, including:
- Restoring your chewing and speaking ability
- They are cost-effective
- They improve your quality of life
- Give you a more youthful look
Quality and affordable dentures near me
Would you like to improve your appearance and oral functionality with real-looking dentures? Please dial (925) 804-4770 to schedule an appointment with Dublin Family Dental.